· Poly-Pharmacy (taking more than three different prescription drugs every day) requires supportive nutrient supplements to replenish what the Rx medications deplete
· Nutritional supplements are necessary to restore and maintain health when multiple prescription drugs are being used together which have the greater potential to deplete the body of vitamins
· Preserving “quality” of life is much more probable with good, wholesome nutritional supplements
· Many drugs cause nutritional deficiencies
· Antacids and anti-ulcer drugs deplete calcium, folic acid and vitamin B12 (may cause symptoms of senility)
· Aspirin depletes vitamin C and folic acid
· Diuretics deplete minerals (especially calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc)
· Cholesterol-lowering drugs interfere with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, and K.
· Corticosteroids such as prednisone deplete vitamin D, potassium, and some of the B vitamins
· Synthetic hormone replacement therapy depletes magnesium, the B vitamins, and folic acid; thus putting the patient at higher risk for heart disease
· Yellow dyes called tartrazines (found in 60% of all prescription drugs) depletes vitamin B6 which is necessary for sense of well being
· Optimal health is more than just not being sick!
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”