· GABA 250mg (PhytoPharmica) 250mg ‑‑‑ 1 twice a day (also helps with phobia, panic, dread, strong anger). Reduces the "intensity" of brain responses received from the limbic system. Replaces all "benzodiazepines." Improves eye‑hand coordination sports. Helps with tachycardia, dizziness, sighing respiration, dyspnea, palpitations, and hypervigilance.
· Calcium 1000mg/day and Magnesium 500mg to 750mg/day and B‑Complex 50mg to 100mg /day ‑‑‑ all work together to support the nervous system and minimize the effects of stress.
· 5HTP (Medicine Man) 50mg ‑‑‑ 1 two or three times a day. May even be taken with St. John's Wort.
· OleoMed Mood Balance — 2 softgels two times a day, with meals. Combines pharmaceutical-grade olive oil with standardized St. John’s Wort Extract (0.3% hypericin). May take singularly or may take with 5HTP (Medicine Man) to help maintain a healthy mood and emotional balance as well as supporting a general sense of well-being.
· Revitalizing Sleep Formula (PhytoPharmica) — 1 or 2 capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Enduces quality sleep as well as helps the patient to wake up fresh and relaxed and energized.
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit & #23 Nervousness‑Insomnia
· DHEA 25mg ‑‑‑1 capsule once or twice a day.
· Melatonin 3mg ‑‑‑ 1 capsule before supper meal and 1 capsule at bedtime.
· Relaxation Focus by HCA — 1 tablet before bedtime. Promotes better sleep.
Lifestyle: Exercise helps. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, sugar, refined foods, and all known food allergens. Fresh vegetables, whole grains, and protein nourish the nervous system. For many people, simply eliminating coffee can result in complete elimination of symptoms.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”