· AminoVirox (Tyson Labs) — 1 three times a day (between meals) for 7 days, then 1 daily thereafter for maintenance.
· Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America) — 1 daily with a meal. Probiotic to reestablish a normal gut microflora balance, as well as promote good digestion. Increases resistance to infection.
· B12 (Biologically Active) Melt 1 under tongue 2 times a day
· Folic Acid 800mcg 2 twice a day
· Iron Complex (PhytoPharmica) — 2 capsules three times a day with meals. When low in iron, the intensity and duration of ulceration is prolonged and more severe.
· Zinc Picolinate 25mg — 1 a day. Low serum zinc levels are often the culprit.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg — 1 a day. Boosts the immune system.
· Quercetin-C (Ecological Formulas) — 1 capsule once or twice a day. Helps to inhibit mast cell degranulation, basophil histamine release, and the formation of other mediators of inflammation.
LIFESTYLE: Eliminate wheat bread and milk from the diet. Eat a diet low in animal products and high in complex carbohydrates, and free of known allergens and all gluten sources (grains). An elimination diet has been shown to have good therapeutic results. Avoid toothpaste with Sodium Laurel Sulfate.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”