Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Pancreatic Enzyme Formula) (Medicine Man) --- Take 2 with each meal
· Robert’s Formula (PhytoPharmica) 1 or 2 capsules 3 times a day
· Complete Nutrients for Liver (Medicine Man) — 1 capsules twice a day. Improves digestion via improved liver and gallbladder function.
· Anti-Reflux Focus — Take 1 or 2 tablets after meals, as needed. Promotes better digestion. Carminative effect. Helps relieve spasms in intestinal tract.
· Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America) — 1 a day with a meal. Probiotic to balance gut flora.
· Artichoke Extract (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 1 three times a day (stimulates bile flow, supports liver function, and improves gallbladder system). Especially effective in overweight. Reduces flatulence (gas), bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.
· G. I. Encaps (DGL Plus) (Thorne Research) ‑‑‑ 2 capsules three or four times a day (contains some herbals such as plantain banana, slippery elm, and marshmallow root to support the GI tract. DGL stimulates the mass, quality, and production of mucous, a major component of the stomach's lining. Side effect free. Can even heal gastric and peptic ulcers. In the clinical trials there was 100% effectiveness in the treatments.
· Liver Support (HealthCare Supplements) — Take 3 times tablets once or twice a day, with meals. Contains Betaine HCL which helps to enhance the gastric acidity of the stomach and alleviate many gastrointestinal problems. Also supports the liver and bile function with milk thistle + black radish root + ginger + parsley.
· GingerMax (PhytoPharmica) ‑‑‑ 1 three times a day (improves gastric motility, has anti‑nausea and anti‑vomiting effects). Also has anti‑spasmodic qualities. Good GI tonic. Ginger also is anti‑ulcer, especially when the stomach is being abused by alcohol, indomethacin, aspirin, and other ulcer‑causing compounds. Dry ginger doesn't work; only the oil encapsulated has the effect. Not teratogenic.
· Heart Burn Free (with Orange Peel Extract) — 1 as needed once a day; or take 1 capsule every other day for 20 days. Relieves sense of fullness associated with a rich diet.
· Newton Lab ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start and #20 Indigestion & Gas
· Indigestion Remedy (especially if day after day) 20 drops in 3 oz of water 4 times a day
· Vitamin C 1,000mg three times a day (helps protect against H. Pylori)
To increase the tone of the esophageal sphincter by increasing production of acetylcholine: Take Choline 1gram 4 times a day. B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg 2 or 3 times a day. Manganese Citrate 50mg once a day. Thiamine B1 500mg per day (in divided doses)
Avoid caffeine (chocolate, cola, and tea)
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”