· MSM Lotion or 100% Emu Oil ‑‑‑ apply 2 or 3 times a day. Reduces swelling, alleviates itching, and stops pain associated with inflammation.
· Hypericum Ointment ‑‑‑ apply liberally as needed. For nerve‑rich areas like finger, toe, etc. Good for puncture wounds. Stops the radiating or shooting pains.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day with meals. Systemic enzymes decrease the pain, swelling and inflammation. Stimulate the immune system, improve circulation, help speed up tissue repair, and remove toxic waste products.
· Bromelain Complex (Medicine Man) — Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day. Anti-inflammatory.
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit and #38 Bug Bites (ants, wasps, yellow jackets, and bees).
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 1 twice a day
· Inflamzyme (PhytoPharmica) ‑‑‑ Take 3 immediately, then 1 every 1 hour until all signs of reaction begin to subside.
NOTE: If you are stung and feel weak, or if there is swelling of the lip, tongue or eyelid, call the doctor immediately. Bees, hornets and wasps can be very toxic to some individuals. Household ammonia often brings relief when applied topically to the area. You can also make a paste with vitamin C and a few drops of water. Apply liberally to the stung area 3 times a day.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”