Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 1 or 2 with each meal
· Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America) — 1 a day with a meal.
· G.I. Encap (Thorne Labs) — 2 capsules twice a day. DGL for better stomach health.
· ENNDS ‑‑‑ chlorophyll tablets
· Krebs Zinc ‑‑‑ 1 twice a day
· Mentharil (PhytoPharmica) ‑‑‑ 1 three times a day (peppermint oil). Note: can also chew for a burst of very potent and strong peppermint.
· Dental Herbal Company ‑‑‑ makes a Tooth & Gum Tonic, & Spritz & Paste. Kills bacteria, heals gums and freshens breath
Diet: Avoid sugar. Many breath mints and mouthwashes contain sugars that promote bacterial growth that leads quickly back to bad breath. Beef and Pork when mixed with carbohydrate rice or potatoes is hard to digest and can lead to bad breath. Dairy products cause bad breath because of mucous production. The top three bad breathers are: Sugar, Dairy, and Smoking.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”