Ginkgo Biloba (24% / 80mg) (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day to improve circulation and prevent clots
· Bilberry Extract (Health Care America) --- Take 2 three times a day for 7 days, then 1 three times a day thereafter
· Vitamin E 200units once a day for day#1, then 400units once a day for day#2, then 800units on day#3, and then 1,000 units every day thereafter (Prevents clots from spreading and dissolves existing clots). DO NOT take with Coumadin RX.
· Horse Chestnut (50mg Escin) — 1 daily. Will be as effective as using support stockings. Reduces permeability of the veins, which helps prevent swelling and inflammation. Also improves the ability of the vein to contract.
· Gotu Kola 10% 425mg (Health Care America) — 2 tablets twice a day, with a meal. Enhances the connective tissue structure of the veins to give them additional support and improve blood flow.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 breakfast and 2 lunch. Provides anthocyanidins to help support the structure of blood vessels and reduce inflammation. Relieves leg swelling. Fights atherosclerosis.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day (between meals). Provides enzymatic action that breaks down fibrin, the protein involved in blood clots. And reduces or prevents future blood clot formation in blood vessels. Restores equilibrium to blood circulation by increasing fibrinolytic activity.
· OleoMed Blood Pressure — 2 softgels two times a day with meals. Stimulates the immune system. Helps maintain normal cellular function. Provides a standardized amount of allicin from garlic oil in a pharmaceutical-grade olive oil.
· Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger — These herbs have fibrolytic activity. Improves circulation; fights free radicals.
· Bromelain Complex (Medicine Man) — 1 or 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day. Acts like plasminogen to promote the breakdown of fibrin and prevent the development of hard and lumpy skin as well as blood clots. Reduces swelling and inflammation; improves circulation.
· Policosanol — 12mg at supper meal. Prevents plaquing in the blood vessels walls
· Complete Nutrients for Lipid Control (Medicine Man) — 1 in morning and 2 with evening meal. Gugulipids inhibit platelet aggregation and help clots to dissolve.
· Krebs Magnesium Citrate 250mg (MM) — 2 capsules twice a day. Plays an important role in blood clotting mechanisms.
· Indoplex or Di-Indoyl Methane (PhytoPharmica) — 1 or 2 per day. Blocks the bad 16-hydroxyestrogen so often involved in many detrimental reactions.
NOTES: Thromboembolism is a clot that has traveled away from its site of origin. Thrombophlebitis means vein inflammation. Pulmonary embolism is a blot clot in the lungs. Embolisms are very dangerous, be sure to see your doctor.
LIFESTYLE: Eat less dairy and meat products. Reduce refined sugar and flour. Eat more oats, olives, nuts, fruits and vegetables. Exercise is important to maintain the flow of blood and to stimulate enzyme and Free Radical Support (HealthCare Supplements) therapy.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”