Uriphron (PhytoPharmica) 2 three
times a day till better, then 1 three times a day
· Cranberry Extract (Health Care America) — Take 2 tablets two times a day, with a meal. Prevents E. Coli from disrupting the urinary tract.
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) — 2 capsules 2 times a day.
· Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America)— Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Probiotic to balance intestinal flora and increase resistance to infection.
· Berberine Complex (PhytoPharmica) ‑‑‑ 2 three times a day. Strong antibiotic effect. Even effective against many gram-negative bacteria commonly known to cause UTIs.
· Soy Extract (PhytoPharmica) — 1 or 2 capsules three times a day for 8 weeks, then may reduce to 1 a day. Strengthens bladder
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 or 2 capsules 3 times a day (between meals). Reduces bladder inflammation and infection. Stimulates the immune system and speeds up tissue repair. Helps maintain normal pH levels.
· Primal Defense by Garden of Life — 1 tablet 3 times a day. Contains homeostatic soil organisms designed to kill harmful bacteria and reduce change of yeast infection.
· Asparagus Extract or Arbu‑Tone to improve urine flow (replaces RX drug Flomax)
· Kreb's Ionized Chelates 2 tablets 4 times a day after meals and at bedtime with a snack, take till better, then quit. OR Krebs Calcium Citrate 250mg — 250mg three to four times a day to alkalinize the urine. Antibacterial components work better in an alkaline environment and a higher pH lowers inflammation more aggressively. Relieves pain and reduces infection in up to 80% of the cases.
· Indoplex or Di-Indoyl Methane — 1 a day. Improves detoxification of estrogen. Reducing 16-hydroxyestrogen eliminates a lot of hormone related complaints, especially in women.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — Take 2 breakfast and 2 lunch. An extra anti-oxidant load is always helpful.
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit and #10 Bladder Irritation
LIFESTYLE: Water, Water, Water. (Distilled preferred; minimum of 6 to 8 glasses per day). Avoid soda pops and avoid coffee. Eat plenty of fruit. Try to comprise most of the diet with 60% vegetables (particularly green vegetables) — raw, steam, saute, or pressure cooked. Citrus fruits are good. Avoid alcohol and refined while flour or refined sugar. Small amounts of honey are allowed. Avoid chlorinated water. Limit protein intake since protein places an enormous strain on kidneys and changes the pH of the bladder.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”