· Policosanol 6mg — 2 at supper meal each evening. Lowers HDL, raises LDL, prevents foam cells, reduces arterial plaque.
· Cholesterol Support (HealthCare Supplements) — Take two capsules daily, with a meal. Contains gugulipids and standardized garlic which have been proven in medical research science to be very healthy in reversing cardiovascular problems.
· Cardio Focus by HCA — Take three tablets daily before a meal. Strengthens the cardiac myocardium.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. Reduces blood vessel plaque formation and helps maintain blood flow in small vessels.
· Krebs Magnesium Citrate 250mg (Medicine Man) — Take 2 capsules once or twice a day. The most important mineral for the heart is magnesium. Prevents spasms of coronary arteries. Decreases platelet aggregation.
· OleoMed Pharmaceutical-Grade Olive Oil — 2 softgels two times a day, with meals. Supports the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
· Oral Chelation Therapy — Detoxifies the body of plaque and heavy metal accumulations.
· CardioGlycan 1 two times a day
· L-Carnitine 700mg (Medicine Man) — 2 capsules twice a day. Very effective in ischemic heart disease. Helps heart utilize limited oxygen more efficiently. The longer this nutrient is used, the more dramatic the cardiac results. Prevents the production of fatty acid metabolites.
· Garlic Standardized Extract (Health Care America) — Take 2 tablets once a day with a meal. Reduces cholesterol. Supports the cardiovascular system by inhibiting platelet stickiness, as well as increasing fibrinolysis.
· Olive Extract 17% -23% — Take 2 twice a day (on an empty stomach). Cardiotonic.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 capsule with each meal. Breaks up fibrin, removes any blood clots, and decreases swelling and inflammation. Helps decrease plaquing along arterial walls and improves circulation. Improves blood lipids substantially. Breaks down atherosclerotic plaques.
· Inositol Hexaniacinate (No Flush Niacin)500mg — 1 three times a day. Improves circulation by dilating blood vessels.
· Methyl Donors — Folic Acid, B6, B12. Reduce homocysteine. Support neuromuscular functions in circulation.
· Flaxseed Oil — 1 tablespoonful per day. Strengthens cell membranes.
· CoQ10 100mg — 2 with breakfast. The heart vitamin.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg — 1 twice a day. Helps prevent AS. Stimulates plasma lipoprotein lipase which promotes the catabolism of triglycerides. Improves arterial wall integrity by increasing collagen formation.
LIFESTYLE: Mediterranean diet is preferred; or possibly a vegetarian diet. Deep-frying is especially detrimental (cat fish, chicken, etc), as well as trans-partially-saturated fats such as margarine. All of these exacerbate various aspects of AS. Toxins such as cigarette smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages. These toxins destroy enzymes and cause free-radical formation. Exercise regularly. Use “enzymes” instead of “aspirin” — no side effects and can take it long term without gastric ulcerations. Avoid sucrose — common sugar promotes increased concentrations of plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, and uric acid; increased platelet adhesiveness; and a change in platelet electrophoretic behavior, all of which are known to be atherogenic.
NOTES: Vitamin B6 inhibits platelet aggregation. Homocysteine results in mechanical form of endothelial damage due to B6, B12, and folate deficiency. Deficiencies lead to homocysteine accumulation. B6 also prevents vascular thrombosis.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.