Berberine Complex (PhytoPharmica) --- Take 2 three times a day
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) — 1 twice a day. Caused by staphylococcal bacterial infection that enters through the hair follicles. If in a “cluster” the boil is called a “carbuncle.”
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day. Systemic enzymes reduce pain and inflammation, and bring the boil to a head. Enzymes stimulate the immune system to fight any infection, improve circulation, and debride the tissue of waste products. Helps detox.
· Garlic Extract by HCA — Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Antibacterial.
· Nature's Derm (PhytoPharmica) — 1 twice a day
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit and #15 Acne and #4 Fever‑Infection and #51 Inflammation
· Vitamin C Crystalline Powder 1,000mg ( ¼ teaspoonful) three times a day
LIFESTYLE: Use hot compresses every 2 hours followed by topical applications of Tea Tree Oil (at least 5 times a day). Some people use “ichthammol ointment to the boil, cover with a bandage and change bandage twice a day. Moist heat helps the boil to come to a head and drain spontaneously. Warm moist washcloth covered with wax paper helps. Leave on 15 minutes. Also a heating pad over wax paper can do the trick.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”