· Gotu Kola 10% 425mg by HCA — Take 1 tablet twice a day. Improves circulation and integrity of skin. Improves arterial and venous blood flow. Beneficially affect collagen (helps heal infected wounds).
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 capsules with breakfast and lunch. Improves circulation, blood vessel health, and skin integrity. Drink plenty of water to keep the skin well hydrated.
· Skin and Nail Focus by HCA — Take 3 tablets once a day with a meal. Provides the essential building blocks for strong healthy skin. Massage the skin area frequently.
Emu Oil 100% Natural ‑‑‑ Message small amount into affected areas 2 times a day. Relieves pain and helps heal. (Contains linolenic acid and oleic acid to reduce inflammation and irritation). For the extremely tough cases use Derma 50 Wound Care – this product is a combination of emu and tea tree oil that helps relieve pain and aids in the healing of wounds, bedsores, burns, and diaper rash. Apply Derma 50 three times a day.
· Flax Oil ‑‑‑ 1 tablespoonful daily. Encourages proper immune function as well as improves circulation & healing. Helps strengthen cell membranes.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day with meals. Decreases pain, swelling, and inflammation; improves circulation; debrides the skin and helps speed repair of skin ulcers. Enzymes stimulate the immune system and help bring nutrients to the damaged skin area. Removes waste products
· Echinacea Liquid ‑‑‑ apply topically to wound area 2 times a day. Enhances healing, prevents infection. (This is an “oral” preparation being used “topically”)
· Ginkgo Biloba (24% / 80mg) (Medicine Man)‑‑‑ 1 three times a day. Improves circulation.
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 1 twice a day
· Krebs Ionized Chelates ‑‑‑ 2 twice a day. Supplies necessary minerals for proper healing.
· Tea Tree Oil or Vitamin E Oil
· Montmorillonite Clay ‑‑‑ make a thin paste; cover and allow to dry. Apply three times a day.
· Protein Focus, Soy-Based by HCA ‑‑‑ 1 or 2 servings per day. Provides the strong protective effects of protein. Protein is essential in tissue repair.
· Esberitox ‑‑‑ Chew or swallow 3 tablets 3 times a day. Increases production of interleukin‑2 and interferon and T‑Cells and macrophages and antibodies. Thus reducing incidence of bacterial and viral infection.
· Garlitrin 4000 ‑‑‑ 1 a day. Fights bacteria and improves circulation.
· Pro‑DMG‑B15 ‑‑‑ 2 three times a day. Increases oxygen supply and oxygen utilization in the tissues.
· Complete Nutrients for Diabetics (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 2 twice a day (use if a diabetic)
· Colloidal Silver ‑‑‑ topical application
· Horse Chestnut ‑‑‑ 250mg twice a day
· Colloidal Minerals (Plant derived) 1 ounce a day.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg ‑‑‑ 1 three times a day and increase as bowel tolerates.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”