Muscle Focus by HCA — Take 5 tablets a day. Provides the essential amino acids for building blocks of protein. Helps in repair of tissue.
· Flaxseed Oil — 1 tablespoonful twice a day. Nutrients for every cell structure. Helps the body bounce back quicker after a workout. Less burn and muscle discomfort.
· Protein Focus, Soy-Based by HCA — Two tablespoonfuls once a day. Provides 25 grams of protein per serving.
· Be Lean (Medicine Man) — 2 for breakfast and 2 for lunch. Contains CLA, the best nutrition for “cutting” in, improving fat:lean body mass ratio.
· L-Carnitine 700mg (Medicine Man) — 2 twice a day. Provides energy, cardiovascular strength, and prevents fat accumulation
· Pro‑DMG‑B15 Take 1 three times a day
· VitaGen (HealthCare Supplements) --- Take 2 every morning for enhanced energy and endurance.
· Creatine Monohydrate 5,000mg per heaping teaspoonful. Loading dose under 225lbs Take 1 heaping teaspoon 4 times a day. (over 225 lbs. take 1 heaping teaspoon 5 or 6 times a day) for 5 days. Then start using 1 heaping teaspoonful once or twice a day (over 225lb take 2 to 3 times a day) for maintenance. Mix in fruit juices. Take before or after workout. Not a "quick" burner, so reloading doesn't matter when you take it.
· ATP Liposomal/Magnesium (Ecological Formulas) — 1 every day or 1 twice a day
· Potassium Plus (PhytoPharmica) 1 three times a day after meals, especially on work out days
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”