A natural supplement to promote healthy, balanced cholesterol and triglyceride levels which can help promote cardiovascular health.
• A very safe and non-toxic solution to improved lipid (fat) metabolism and thus cardiovascular health
• Super potent anti-oxidant
• Encourages weight loss
• Efficacy of policosanol has been proven in numerous clinical trials, and has been used by millions in other countries
• Promotes healthy blood vessels
• Enhances the benefits of exercise (better endurance)
• Safe for diabetics
• Prevents muscle spasms and cramps in calves
• Raises HDL (good) cholesterol
• Decreases levels of LDL, Lp(a), triglycerides, fibrinogen, & C-Reactive Protein
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Policosanol 10mg (from purified sugarcane extract standardized to contain octacosanol, triacontanol, and tetrasanol)
• Inositol Hexaniacinate 600mg (Niacin B3 No-Flush)
• Tocotrienol 25mg (Mixed alpha, beta, gamma, and delta)
• Green Tea Extract 175mg (Standardized to contain 95% polyphenol catechins and 35% EGCG, epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate)
Suggested Dosage: 1 or 2 capsules once a day, preferably with a meal.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.