· Calgest by PhytoPharmica — Take 2 capsules four times a day, with meals and at bedtime. Bone spurs are usually formed in an overly alkaline blood and body fluids. Calgest contains some acidifying compounds to provide a more acidic pH and thus reduce bone spurs.
· Kreb's Calcium + Magnesium. Take 1 three times a day after each meal
· Inflammation Focus by HCA — 1 capsule three times a day with meals. Reduces inflammation and tenderness associated with bone spurs.
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit
· Vitamin E Oil Complex. Apply to "clean" heel area. Then apply 50%‑70% DMSO. Apply 2 or 3 times a day for 1 to 3 weeks. Clean area and hands a must, since DMSO can carry dirt and microbes into the bloodstream!
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”