A significant source of flavonoids
natural compounds that contribute to the integrity of capillaries, collagen structures, eyes, joints, and arteries.
• Supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
• Promotes pH balance by maintaining healthy uric acid levels (anti-gout)
• A natural, potent antioxidant which disarms free radicals
• Supports joint health
• Improves the health of collagen which makes up part of the skin, bones and connective tissue
• Cherry consumption helps maintain healthy insulin production in pancreatic cells & support blood sugar levels
• Contains high levels of melatonin, thus should have a positive effect as a sleep enhancer
• Decreases capillary permeability and fragility (less bruising)
• Increases integrity of veins
• Good eye vitamin
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Sweet Cherry (Prunus avium) Fruit Extract 1,000mg
(10:1 extract) High potency, concentrated, high-dose
Suggested Dosage: 1 capsule 3 times a day
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”