A natural supplement formulated to help relieve nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, itching eyes, headaches, and fatigue caused by allergies.
• Natural support for allergies and hay fever
• Particularly useful against airborne allergies (pollen, mold or animal dander)
• Strengthens the mast cells thus preventing excess release of histamine and other inflammatory compounds
• Helps with nasal blockage, itching of the nose, sneezing or a runny nose
• Provides expectoration of tenacious, thick sputum
• Beneficial in shortness of breath, wheezing and abnormal breath sounds related to allergies
• Has promising immune-enhancing properties
• Minimizes the body’s response to seasonal as well as perennial airborne allergies
• Coughing, minor skin rashes, headaches, nasal congestion, and sinus difficulties
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Eyebright Herb 50mg
• Astragalus Root 30mg
• Bromelain 150mg
• Garcinia Cambodia Fruit Extract 15mg (standardized to 50% hydroxycitric acid)
• Hesperidin 15mg
• Ginkgo Biloba 15mg (standardized to 24% flavone glycoside)
• Vitamin C 400mg
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15mg
• Zinc Citrate 5mg
Usual Dose: 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours, as needed.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”