A natural supplement with a long, successful history of liver support – particularly for those who have used alcohol, drugs, or are overweight.
· Improves digestion
· Pronounced regression for nausea or vomiting
· Reduction in abdominal pain – anti-spasmodic
· Beneficial for constipation (stool softener)
· Helps those with fat intolerance
· Reduces excessive flatulence (gas) or bloating after eating
· Useful for diarrhea and other dyspeptic discomforts
· Improves function of liver and gallbladder system
· Enhances detoxification processes as well as protecting the liver from damage during detox
· Increases the formation and flow of bile to and from the liver
· Keeps small intestine free from parasites
· Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels
· Decreases the synthesis of cholesterol by liver
· Lose weight due to diuretic properties
· Irritable bowel syndrome – benefits large intestine
· Reduces abdominal distension and “borborygmi”
· Improves rhythmic contractions of intestinal tract
Ingredient per 1 capsule:
· Artichoke (Cynara Scolymus) 200mg (Standardized 13%-18% Caffeylquinic acid, calculated as Chlorogenic acid)
Suggested Dosage: 1 capsule 2 or 3 times a day.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”