· Ginkgo Biloba (24% / 80mg) (Medicine Man)---1 three times a day
· Complete Nutrients for Memory (Medicine Man) --- Take two capsules in morning and 1 in afternoon. Contains Phos-Serine for enhanced memory. Sharpens thinking; improves memory; increases alertness; enhances concentration; restores mental edge. Protects brain cell aging; provides brain cell energy; helps brain cells to maintain integrity; prevents senility; enhances cerebral blood flow and oxygen utilization; has anti-aging Free Radical Support (HealthCare Supplements) qualities; provides better neurotransmitters; helps repair damage to brain cells. Enhances sense of well-being and improves sleep quality.
· Memory and Acuity Support (HealthCare Supplements) — 2 tablets once or twice a day, with meals. Enhances the brain function with Phos-choline + L-glutamine and other nutrients helpful to memory amplification.
· Memory Focus by HCA — Take 2 tablets daily before a meal. Nutrients specially designed to sharpen the mind and focus the concentration and improve the mental clarity. May be used alone, or in conjunction with Complete Nutrients for Memory (Medicine Man) by MedMan.
· Brain Support Focus (Health Care America) — Take 2 tablets daily with food. Contains ample amounts of nutrients that are specific for brain and mind awareness. Helps the metabolic activity of the brain. Helps regulate mood.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 breakfast and 2 lunch. Super anti-oxidant for clearer thinking and improved blood circulation.
· Flaxseed Oil — 1 tablespoonful once a day (may take twice a day if preferred). Helps keep brain cells healthy. In fact, a deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids in cellular membranes makes it virtually impossible for the cell membrane to perform its vital functions.
· 7‑KETO 1 capsule two or three times a day
· B12 (BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE). Melt one under tongue twice a day for 1 month, then 1 every day thereafter
· Neuherin (Acetyl‑L‑Carnitine Complex). Take 1 twice a day
· Neuromins (DHA) 100mg. Take 1 a day
Sometimes, detoxifying the body will help: Complete Nutrients for Liver Support (Milk Thistle Complex)/Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America) Complex/Complete Nutrients for Digestion.
LIFESTYLE: The brain is composed of over 100 Billion brain cells and each cell has approximately 1,000 connectors. That’s 100 Trillion plugs plugged into our marvelous brain. That’s more plugs plugged into our one brain that all the plugs plugged into all the computers in the entire world! Only God can do that! And our brain is growing and changing every instant. The brain thrives on stimulation, exercise, education, and the right diet and supplements. It is never too early nor too late to start shaping your brain’s destiny. Foods for thought include: All the greens (collards, turnips, mustards, etc), sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and whole grains. Oil that hinder and impair mental function because of their excessive linoleic (omega-6) fatty acid content include: margarine, butter, vegetable oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, and soy), and cheeses. Eating more fish (especially tuna and cold water fish) is associated with improved mental function. Stress blotches memory. If you eat a lousy diet, drink alcoholic beverages, or put other harmful substances into your body, expect your brain to turn to a zombie way before its time.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”