· CoQ10 100mg — Take 2 or
3 capsules with breakfast.
· OleoMed Heart — 2 softgels two times a day with meals. Helps promote healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system. Has a good blend of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
· Cardio Focus by HCA — Take 3 tablets once a day before a meal. Supplies a rich nutrient base designed to support the heart. Particularly needed in today’s fast paced lifestyle of fast food dieting and no exercise and plenty of stress.
· Oral Chelation Therapy — Detoxification system.
· L-Carnitine 700mg (Medicine Man) — Take 2 capsules twice a day with meals. Energy for heart. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
· Krebs Magnesium Citrate 250mg (Medicine Man) — Take 2 capsules once a day. Plays important role in protein building, muscle contraction, nerve function, energy production, calcium production, and normal blood clotting. A must for every heart.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — Take 2 breakfast and 2 lunch. Provides a super Free Radical Support (HealthCare Supplements) free-radical fighter. Protects blood vessels.
· Clinical Nutrients for Heart (PhytoPharmica) — 2 three times a day (In severe cases start with 3tid for first 30 days then reduce to 2tid for another 6 months, then try 1tid thereafter). t.i.d. = 3 times a day.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day with each meal. Helps to remove the causes of angina pectoris, that is, excess deposits of fibrin and lipids in the coronary arteries. As fibrin breaks down, the blood flow improves. Enzymes also reduce inflammation, as well as decrease plaquing along the blood vessel walls. Help remove waste products.
· CardioGlycan (Medicine Man) — 1 two times a day (particularly needful if they've had a heart attack in the past). Helps improve blood vessel function as well as peripheral and cerebral circulation.
· Anti-Oxidant Focus by HCA — 2 a day before a meal. Fights atherosclerosis and reduces capillary fragility.
· Kreb's Magnesium‑Potassium (PhytoPharmica) — 1 three times a day
· Homocysteine Antagonist: B‑12 Active Melt 1 under tongue 2 times a day and Folic Acid 800mcg twice a day and B6 50mg three times a day.
· Niacin No-Flush (inositol hexaniacinate) 500mg — 1 three times a day. Improves circulation by dilating blood vessels.
NOTES: Angina frequently precedes a heart attack. The triggering factor is usually the need for the heart to have more oxygen (such as physical exertion or stress). The pain may radiate to the left shoulder blade, left arm, or jaw. The pain typically lasts one to twenty minutes. Angina can be a sign of a very serious event or condition that needs immediate medical attention.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”