Complete Nutrients for Immune System (Thymus Complex) (Medicine Man) Take 2 capsules two times a day while symptoms persist, then 1 twice a day thereafter (boosts immune system). Acute bronchitis is usually caused by some type of infection, such as common cold, influenza, or other viral infection in the nose, throat, trachea, or bronchial tree. Other causes of acute bronchitis include: measles, whooping cough, allergies, chickenpox, or irritants such as dust, smoke, fumes, odors from solvents or poisons. Chronic bronchitis is usually caused by allergies, smoking or prolonged exposure to polluted air.
· Kreb's Magnesium Citrate (Medicine Man) — 2 capsules twice a day after each meal (provides relaxation of bronchial smooth muscles).
· Bronchoril (PhytoPharmica) — 1 or 2 tablets three times a day for more air-power. Also helps with mucous or phlegm.
· Bromelain Complex (Medicine Man) 2 three times a day till better, then 1 three times a day, as needed for inflammation (also enhances antibiotics like Amoxil, TCN, and Penicillin). Has antitussive effect--- cough suppressive effect. Reduces viscosity of sputum (mucolytic).
· Ivy Extract (PhytoPharmica) — Take 2 three times a day to support optimal lung and bronchial passageway function. Antitussive. Fortify the lungs if exposed to smoke‑filled rooms, cold & flu season, pollen, and environmental toxins. Okay for adults and children. Bronchospasmolytic and secretolytic.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day with meals. Systemic enzymes decrease the swelling of bronchial mucosa, as well as helping the body to liquefy the phlegm and secretions, improving expectoration and the ability to breathe. Enzymes reduce inflammation, relieve chest and back pain, and stimulate the immune system by eliminating any present antigen-antibody complexes. Enzymes improve circulation (thereby improving oxygen supply), helping speed tissue repair.
· Bronchitis Remedy Take 20 drops in 3 oz water. Take 3 to 5 times a day for cough and bronchial congestion. Alleviates tickling in bronchial passages.
· Forskolin Extract 18% (PhytoPharmica) 1 twice a day. Helps alleviate allergies/asthma (increases cyclic-AMP in cells. Anti‑inflammatory. Relaxes bronchial muscles.
· Vitamin A 25,000 units. 1 a day with meal
· CoQ10 100mg. Take 1 three times a day to prevent pulmonary edema and shortness of breath.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg 1 four times a day, and increase dose if bowel tolerates without abdominal discomfort or diarrhea.
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit and #2 Cough‑Asthma
LIFESTYLE: Hot broth or chicken or vegetable soup is helpful for cleaning out the body and sweating out the toxins. Milk and dairy products are mucus-formers and should be strictly limited. They can cause increased congestion. If feverish, rest is recommended until the fever breaks. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”