· 5HTP (Medicine Man) 50mg — Take 1 or 2 capsules 3 times a day. Helps modulate and balance serotonin, dopamine, and other brain chemistries. Helps control obsessive-compulsives. Acts as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Helps establish equilibrium. Acts a shield in preventing the brain chemistry by enzymes.
· OleoMed Mood — 2 capsules two times a day with meals. Contains hypericum (St. John’s) in an olive oil base. May use with 5HTP (Medicine Man) for synergistic effect.
· Mood Support — 1 capsule once a day with a meal. Mood stabilizer. May be taken with 5HTP (Medicine Man) if desired.
· Super Omega 3 (HealthCare Supplements) — Take 2 softgels daily with a meal. May alleviate the symptoms of manic depression. Contains EPA and DHA from fish oils. Has positive effect on brain. Continue fish oil for a minimum of 4 months for maximum effect.
· Memory and Acuity Support (HealthCare Supplements) — Take 2 tablets once daily before a meal. Nutrients designed specially for the brain and better mental clarity.
· Complete Nutrients for Memory (Medicine Man) — Take 2 each morning and 1 each afternoon. Contains Phos-Serine that helps stabilize over-reactive brain activity.
· Pregnenolone — 50mg to 150mg per day. Helps prevent both unipolar and bipolar depression. Improves job performance and mood and disposition.
· Vitamin C ---1,000mg three times a day
· AminoPlex (Tyson Labs) --- 1 three times a day (between meals) for 7 days, then 1 every day. Bipolar’s need more amino acids.
Lifestyle: Avoid Vanadium in diet. Avoid Peanut Butter, White Bread, and Breakfast cereals. If on Lithium, add Flax Oil Take 15cc (1 Tablespoon) every day. This reduces the toxicity of Lithium
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”