A nutritional supplement for better nails and hair. Used in energy metabolism. Increases insulin sensitivity.
• Excellent choice for better nail and hair growth
• Favorably impacts blood glucose levels (increases insulin sensitivity)
• Seborrheic dermatitis (Seborrhea)
• Candidias – helps prevent Candida albicans from converting to more pathogenic fungal form, thus preventing hypersensitivity syndrome
• Type 1 and 2 diabetics who awaken in the mornings with high blood sugars are usually biotin deficient
• Offsets fatigue
• Improves sleep patterns
• Reduces muscle pain and muscle weakness
• Dry skin and/or grayish color skin
• Pale, smooth tongue
• Gestational diabetics are usually biotin deficient (very safe and effective for expecting mothers).
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Biotin 8.0mg (8,000 micrograms)
Suggested Dose: 1 capsule once or twice a day.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”