A natural supplement formula to nourish and support the thyroid – the major gland of metabolism.
• Improves the body’s metabolic rate & functions
• Helps stimulate the production of proteins and increase the use of oxygen by cells in the body
• Involved in the assimilation of calcium & bone health
• Offsets weight gain (especially hips, bottom, abdomen, & thighs)
• Reduces high cholesterol & triglyceride levels
• Improves energy and diminishes extreme fatigue
• Better menstrual cycles (including fertility)
• Better concentration and focus
• Stronger nails (prevents thinness and brittleness)
• Improves puffiness under the eyes
• Offsets lifeless, dry hair and dry skin
• Easier to wake up in the mornings
• Less irritable and moody
• Improve sex drive
• Less itchy skin or hives
• Reduces thinning or loss of outside portion of eyebrows
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Sensoril® (Patented standardized form Withania Somnifera Extract Root with 8% Withanolides Glycosides) 100mg/cap
• L-Tyrosine 250mg
• Comniphora mukul powdered extract 3.5:1 (gum resin) standardized 2.5% guggulsterones 50mg/cap
• Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 50mg
• Potassium Iodide 50mcg (micrograms)
• Manganese Citrate 250mcg (micrograms)
• Copper Gluconate 250mcg (micrograms).
Suggested Dosage: 2 capsules once or twice a day
Another great Thyroid product the Medicine Man, Dr. Charlie recommends is Tri-Iodine
tri-iodine contains all three of the essential forms of Iodine and L-tryosine for extra thyroid support
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”