Complete All Natural Nutrients for Diabetics
A special nutritional formula designed to promote healthy blood sugar levels by supporting the pancreas function and glucose metabolism.
• Improves the sensitivity of cells to the action of insulin thereby improving glucose tolerance and normalizing blood sugar -- Assists Type 2 diabetes
• Better Blood Sugar Control & Nerve Protection
• Promotes weight loss and slows down or blocks the absorption of sugar from the intestinal tract
• Effectively reduces the complications of diabetes including heart disease and retinopathy
• Improves the action of diabetic drugs and insulin while at the same time reducing their side effects
• Improves insulin function and sensitivity
• Prevents nutritional and oxidative stress
• The person with diabetes has much higher requirements for many nutrients
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg
• Vitamin E (d-alpha all-natural) 100 IU
• Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 250mcg
• Folic Acid (folate) 200mcg
• Biotin mega-dose 1.75mg (1,750mcg)
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
• Magnesium (Kreb’s cycle) 25mg
• Chromium Polynicotinate 25mcg
• Gymnema Sylvestre leaf extract (standardized to 24% gymnemic acid) 100mg
• Bitter Melon whole fruit extract (standardized to 0.5% Charantin) 100mg
• Bilberry extract (standardized to 25% anthocyanoside) 40mg
• Vanadyl Picolinate (Vanadium Kreb’s cycle) 100mcg
• DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 2.5mg
• Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
• Panax Ginseng (standardized to 20% Ginsenosides) 37.5mg
• Zinc Picolinate (Kreb’s cycle) 1.5mg
Adult Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”