· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 breakfast and 2 supper. Improves capillary fragility.
· Bilberry Extract (Health Care America) Take 1 or 2 three times a day (especially if "red eyes")
· Vitamin C 1,000mg 3 times a day minimum dose (take more as gut allows)
· CardioGlycan 2 a day
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. Systemic enzymes help strengthen the blood vessel walls and end the inflammatory process as quickly as possible. Debrides tissue when bruised by improving the circulation and detoxifying the bruised area. Strengthen the capillary walls.
· Arnica Gel Apply at least 4 times a day
· Progesterone Topical — Women — apply intravaginally twice a day on days 12 to 26 of cycle. Omit days 1 to 11. Balances estrogen-to-progesterone ratio.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg — 1 tablet once or twice a day. Helps produce collagen and normal connective tissue
Don't forget the Flax Oil 1‑oz once a day (helps strengthen all cell membranes).
LIFESTYLE: Decrease or stop smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”