(DUE TO LACK OF CALCIUM AND OTHER MINERALS
AND COLLAGEN AND ORGANIC MATRIX FUNCTION,
ESPECIALLY IN THE SPINE AND PELVIS)
(OSTEOMALACIA MEANS SOFT BONES DUE TO LACK OF CALCIUM)
Ipriflavone Plus (Medicine Man) --- 1 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. This product also includes the calcium citrate needed.. Has the same mechanism of action as Fosamax without the gastric irritation.
· Krebs Magnesium Citrate 250mg (Medicine Man) — 2 capsules twice a day. Magnesium is a must since it helps the body to absorb calcium.
· Complete Nutrients for Men/Women 40+ (Medicine Man) — 2 breakfast and 2 lunch. Essential for every regimen of protection against osteoporosis because bones need much more than vitamin D or calcium. They also need vitamin K, phosphorous, magnesium and other minerals.
· Femdiol Plus (Medicine Man) — (if female, peri‑menopausal or beyond) Two capsules once a day
· Black Cohosh Extract (Health Care America) — Two capsules once a day with a meal.
· Bone and Joint Focus by HCA — 1 daily with a meal. Helps tissue build bone strength. Useful in the fight against osteoporosis.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day with meals. Systemic enzymes help increase the absorption of calcium and other essential nutrients for bone growth. Helps remove waste products from osteoporotic areas.
· Vitamin C 1,000mg three times a day minimum (and increase as bowel tolerates); helps produce collagen and normal connective tissue for the bone.
· OleoMed Bone — 2 softgels two times a day, with meals. Provides 400mg of calcium in a pharmaceutical-grade olive oil base.
· Be Flexible (Medicine Man) — 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch (or all four with any meal). Collagen II is a good source of mucopolysaccharides which help strengthen bone and cartilage. Helps keep joint membranes fluid healthy; supports flexibility in joints.
· Homeopathic Calcarea Phosphorica 6c for speeding the knitting of broken bones. Take once at bedtime, every night for 1 month, followed by 1 time per week thereafter.
· Homeopathic Calcerea Carbonica 6c for overweight, prone to worry, or those who tend to feel chilly too often. Weak in ankles and swollen in joints. Take once per day for 1 month, then 1 times a week thereafter
· Homeopathic Strontium Carbonica 6c for those who easily sprain their ankles or suffer bone pain that comes and goes. Take once a day for 7 days, then 1 time per week thereafter
LIFESTYLE: Eat more broccoli, greens, sweet potatoes, carrots and whole grains. Avoid alcoholic beverages, white flour, refined sugar, and chlorinated water, they all contribute to osteoporosis. Increase stretching and weight-bearing exercises (walk or bicycle or weight training or jogging). The human body as 206 bones, ranging from the tiny bones in the ear to the large ones of the upper leg. Throughout our life, bones are constantly adding and removing material. We remodel up to 7% of our bone structure every 7 days. Bones are very much alive and require nurture and care. Osteoporosis means “porous bones.” Osteomalacia means “soft bones.” The parathyroid glands secretes a hormone and the thyroid secretes a hormone called calcitonin — both of which are involved in bone remodeling. Osteoblast is the build up. Osteoclast is the breakdown. Osteophyte is the irregular buildup as in a bone spur.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.