A natural supplement which enhances digestive support – anti-heartburn and anti-indigestion.
Also supports the natural defenses of the gastric mucosa without inhibiting normal gastric acid secretion. Very soothing to the digestive tract.
• Supports the natural defenses of the gastric mucosa
• Does not inhibit normal gastric acid secretion
• Acts as a soothing demulcent (lessens the effects of irritation)
• Helps heal the stomach
• Herbal support for the entire gastrointestinal tract
• Enhances the body’s natural defense mechanisms by stimulating the mass and quality and production of mucous (a major component of the stomach’s protective lining)
• Licorice is in the deglycyrrhizinated form in order to be side-effect free
• Relieves Acid Indigestion
• Stops Heartburn / Very soothing to the digestive tract
• Reduces sour or upset stomach
• DGL has been implicated in healing ulcers in the stomach area, as well as in the mouth.
• DGL increases the lifespan of the intestinal cell and improves the blood supply to the intestinal lining
• DGL is indicated in patients requiring long-term treatment with drugs such as aspirin, prednisone and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which can create ulcers
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
Plantain Bananas (fruit) … 275mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) … 200mg
Slippery Elm (bark) … 20mg
Marshmallow (root) … 35mg
Dosage: Take 2 capsules once a day for better G.I. health. Maximum dose is 2 capsules up to four (4) times a day --before each meal and at bedtime.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”