· Kreb's Magnesium Citrate 250mg (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day; smooth muscle relaxer
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. The flavonoid Free Radical Support (HealthCare Supplements)s are a key treating asthma.
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) — Take 2 capsules twice a day. Very beneficial support to the thymus activity. Fights infections.
· Bronchoril (PhytoPharmica)— Take 1 or 2 three times a day. Natural expectorant. Provides for “air power.”
· RespirActin — Take 1/4 ounce twice daily. Helps the lungs breath easier, sinus, and respiratory system. No ephedra, no caffeine.
· Free Radical Support (Health Care America) — 2 tablets twice a day, with meals.
· Anti-Oxidant Focus (Health Care America) — Take 2 tablets once a day before a meal.
· Acidophilus Complex (Health Care America) — Take one capsule daily with a meal. Stimulates enzyme activity (less inflammation) as well as improving G.I. function to better ward off allergies.
· Be Allergy-Free (Medicine Man) — 2 every 6 hours, if needed. Helps with bronchial spasms and inflammation. Has immuno-boosting herbs. Helps with coughing and wheezing. Non-drowsy formula. Does not adversely affect prostate glands.
· Olive Leaf Extract 17% -23% — Take 3 at bedtime. Helps with mold allergies.
· Forskolin Extract 18% (PhytoPharmica) 1 twice a day (works like the RX drug (Accolate or Singulair) so if on these drug, don't use Forskolin. Increases cyclic-AMP. Helps to replace the need for corticosteroid and methylxanthine drugs. Relaxes bronchioles. Inhibits release of histamine and prevents binding of PAF to receptor sites. Inhibits mast cell degranulation.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 capsule 3 times a day. Provides systemic enzyme therapy to reduce inflammation and stimulate the immune system. Speeds up tissue repair.
· Bromelain Complex (Medicine Man) — 1 or 2 capsule every 4 to 6 hours, if needed. Bolsters immunity; fights free-radical formation and inflammation; improves respiratory conditions; anti-tussive.
· Adrenal‑Cortex Fractions Take 1 tablet once or twice or three times a day, if Prednisone has been used previously. For severe cases of inflammation.
· Adrenal Soluble Fractions Take 1 twice a day if FATIGUED. But use Adrenal Support if stomach is too sensitive for Adrenal Soluble Fractions.
· Inflamzyme (PhytoPharmica) Take 3 each morning, 30 minutes before breakfast, to reduce inflammation and alleviate the need for prednisone.
· B12 (BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE) (especially for children asthmatics) Melt 1 under tongue 2 times a day
· OleoMed Blood Pressure --- Take 2 softgels two times a day, with meals. Contains garlic oil with 300 ppm Allicin yield. Garlic is very beneficial for asthma. The patient does not have to have HBP in order to benefit from garlic. Another product with high allicin yield from garlic: Garlitrin 4000 by PhytoPharmica.
· Molybdenum for those high in sulfites or sulfates in the urine (take as directed on the bottle)
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit & #2 Cough‑Asthma (start slow with 1 drop daily and after 3 days the draining will have occurred and opened up), and maybe #3 Cold‑Sinus.
· Asthma & Allergy Remedy. For dose 1 & 2 use 50 drops in 2 ounces of water every 4 hours, thereafter reduce dose to 20 drops (maximum use of 5 times a day). Use 20 drops to alleviate coughing.
· Vitamin C ‑‑‑ 2,000mg to 5,000mg per day. Stimulates the adrenal glands; promotes immune system; powerful Free Radical Support (HealthCare Supplements). Vitamin C is the major AOX for the lungs. When vitamin C is low, the rate of asthma is high. Should show significant improvement in respiratory measures and asthma symptoms. Helps the body to produce N-Acetyl-Cysteine which has a high affinity for the lungs by helping thin mucous.
· Fenugreek — A plant steroid that helps with congestion and mucous.
LIFESTYLE: Avoid food allergens, especially wheat, milk, eggs, shellfish, peanuts, and food colorings. Go as vegetarian in the diet as possible (eliminate or reduce the intake of animal products, with the exception of fish). Cut salt intake to a minimum. Use digestive enzymes with meals to help the body assimilate nutrition. Reduce exposure to airborne allergens (pollen, dander, dust mites, carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture. Attach at HEPA filter to the heat/AC unit.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.