A nutritional supplement designed to enhance, protect and restore the functions of the liver while balancing the immune system.
A healthy Liver means a healthy immune system
• Fatty liver (enhances detox)
• Excessive weight (decreases sugar cravings)
• Dark circles under the eyes
• Frequent fatigue
• Headaches & nausea
• Skin problems such as acne, rashes or brown spots
• Gall bladder difficulty or gallstones
• Diabetes type 2
• Stubborn fat deposits
• Hepatitis and / or Liver Disease
• Liver damage to alcohol consumption
• Immune dysfunction and / or allergies or sensitivities
• High cholesterol and / or triglycerides
• Digestive problems
• Bad breath or coated tongue
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Constipation
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
• Reishi mushroom (standardized 12.5%) 10mg
• Shiitake mushroom (standardized 6%) 10mg
• Maitake mushroom extract 10mg
• Schishandra 10mg
• Poria cocos mushroom extract 10mg
• Hericium mushroom extract 10mg
• Cordyceps sinesis mushroom extract 10mg
• Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 100mg
• Green Tea (80% Polyphenol) 100mg
• Dandelion Root (4:1 extract) 10mg
• Artichoke Leaf extract (13%-18% Caffeylquinic acids) 10mg
• Licorice root extract (5% glycyrrhizic acid) 10mg
• Selenium Picolinate (Kreb’s cycle) 50mcg
• Lecithin 150mg
Dosage: 1 capsule two times a day
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.