CoQ10 100mg Take 1 or 2 or 3 capsules three
times a day with meals
· Heart Support (HealthCare Supplements) — Take two tablets twice a day, with meals.
· Krebs Magnesium (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 500mg to 1,000mg per day. Improves cardiac output and protects against ventricular arrhythmias.
· Potassium Plus (PhytoPharmica) ‑‑‑ 1 or 2 tablets two or three times a day. Low potassium levels are associated with arrhythmias. Plus the high sodium content of our Western diets (2:1 Na:K) often puts proper potassium levels at risk. The body is designed by the Creator to run off of 5:1 (K:Na) ratio.
· Cardio Focus by HCA — Take 3 tablets daily before a meal. Contains the cardiotonic herb hawthorn. Improves overall metabolic process of heart thus creating a positive isotropic effect — better heart constriction force. Stabilizes and strengthens the heart muscle, promoting regular rhythms. Increases blood and oxygen and flavonoid-enzyme interactions
· OleoMed Heart ---- 2 softgels twice a day. Rich in olive oil as recommended in the Mediterranean diet.
· Hawthorne Extract (1.8% Vitex (PhytoPharmica)in-2'-rhamnoside — 300mg three times a day. Has calcium channel blocking as well as ACE inhibitor effect. Also provides cardiotonic effect. Benefits are usually seen after two to four weeks of use.
· Flax Oil ‑‑‑ 1 tablespoonful once a day
· L‑Carnitine 700mg (Medicine Man) ‑‑‑ 2 or 3 capsules once per day. Prevents heart muscle fatigue, weakness and lethargy by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of every cell (including the cardiovascular system). Helps increase exercise workload.
· Vitamin E 400IU ‑‑‑ 2 per day
· Coral Calcium (Japanese Okinawa) — Take 3 capsules breakfast and 3 at lunch. Provides Calcium Aragonite and Magnesium in ionized form for a highly absorbable form of minerals for the heart.
· Oral Chelation Therapy
· Selenium ‑‑‑ 300mcg to 600mcg per day
· Taurine 500mg Take three (3) capsules twice a day. Works much like magnesium, affecting membrane excitability by normalizing potassium flux in and out of the heart muscle cell.
· Manganese Citrate 25mg 1 every day
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑ Jump‑Start Kit and #52 Cold Hands & Feet (for all atherosclerosis conditions)
LIFESTYLE: Diet: Avoid caffeine‑containing beverages, excessive alcohol and saturated fats. Warning: do not take ephedra‑containing herbs such as Ma Huang. Palpitations can be brought on by stress, anxiety, fever, alcohol use, mitral valve prolapse, nicotine or decongestants (pseudoephedrine). Other causes of cardiac arrhythmias: coronary artery disease, dehydration, diabetes, drug side effects, electrolyte imbalance, heart attack, hyperthyroidism, hyperventilation, hypotension, kidney failure.
NOTE: The normal heartbeat rate should be “regular”, that is, each beat should be evenly spaced, and between 60-85 beats per minute at rest
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”