· Skin and Nail Focus by HCA — Take 3 tablets once a day with a meal.
· Gotu Kola by HCA — 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. Systemic enzymes reduce inflammation and help speed up tissue repair.
· Colloidal Silver. Apply 4 times a day
· MSM topical lotion. Apply 3 times a day
· Newton Labs ‑‑‑Colandula Topical
· Vitamin C 1,000mg 1 three times a day and increase as bowel tolerates without abdominal discomfort or diarrhea.
· Vitamin A 10,000units. 1 twice a day
· Krebs Zinc. 1 three times a day to speed up healing process
· Echinacea Liquid. Apply topically to affected areas 3 times a day
LIFESTYLE: Diet needs to be higher in protein while burn is healing. Approximately 4,000 to 7,000 calories per day in protein. Aloe vera gel is good for topical use on burns. Breaking open a vitamin A and vitamin E capsule and applying to the burn area also helps. First degree burns will have no blisters, but the skin will turn red and swell. When touched, the skin whitens. Only the epidermis is injured. Second degree burns affect the dermis deeper. The skin is very red and has blistering and very painful.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”