· Be Flexible (Medicine Man) — Take 2 twice a day. Contains collagen type II for rheumatoid factors. Supports connective tissue; nourishes cartilage, ligaments & tendons; promotes cell hydration.
· Complete Nutrients for Immune Support (Medicine Man) — Take 1 twice a day. Helps regulate the immune system.
· Joint Flex Ultra (HealthCare Supplements) — Take 3 tablets once a day, with any meal. May also add Joint Flex to the regimen at 2 tablets once a day for added synergistic effect.
· Moducare (Thorne Research) — Take 3 twice a day (on an empty stomach) to help regulate the over active auto immune response.
· Charlie’s Choice (Medicine Man) — 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. Reduces inflammation as well as improves flexibility in joints.
· Inflammation Focus (Health Care America) — 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. Provides COX-2 anti-inflammatory response.
· Arthritis Focus (Health Care America) — Take 3 tablets once or twice a day, with meals. Helps increase motion that is compromised by arthritis.
· Complete Nutrients for Digestion (Medicine Man) — 1 three times a day. Helps relieve joint discomfort, reduce inflammation, and improve circulation. Helps speed tissue repair and bring nutrients to damaged areas, as well as remove waste products. Helps maintain a normal body pH level.
· Ipriflavone Plus (Medicine Man) — Take 1 with breakfast and 2 with supper. Helps maintain strong healthy bones. As A.S. progresses, the connective tissue between the vertebrae turn to bone, fusing the bones and spine together, as well as hips, shoulders and rib cage.
· Garlic Extract by HCA — 1 a day. Fights free radicals and eases inflammation.
· Vitamin C 1000mg — Take 1 capsule twice a day. Helps produce collagen and normal connective tissue.
· Zinc Picolinate — Take 1 daily. (Don’t exceed 100mg per day from all vitamin sources). Needed by over 300 enzyme reactions. Potent antioxidant Support (HealthCare Supplements).
LIFESTYLE: Eating more alkaline producing foods is recommended. Fruits (including the citrus fruits) and vegetables. Avoid alcohol and refined white flour and sugar. Get under the care of spinal specialist (chiropractor) to develop a treatment program. Use enzymes instead of NSAIDs and avoid cortisones, if possible. Give the nutritionals at least 3 months to begin effect.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”