· Hormone prescription medication can rob the body of certain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, C, E, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Magnesium, and Zinc.
· Hormone Drug Support supplies the essential nutrients to maintain normal cardiovascular, muscular and brain function; as well as optimal energy levels.
· When hormones get out of “whack” food cravings increase.
· Replenishing the essential nutrients which hormone drugs deplete helps offset migraines, fluid retention, menstrual irregularities, uterine cramping, fibrocystic breasts, and migraine headaches.
· These nutrients are valuable tools in restoring libido (sex drive)
· The loss of vitamins B6, B12, Folic Acid, vitamins A, C, E, and the minerals magnesium and zinc can result in the following observable symptoms: Irritability, frustration, anger, chronic fatigue, loss esteem, mood swings, panic attacks, hair loss, bloating, weight gain, joint pain, foggy thinking, and vertigo (dizziness).
· Sufficient nutritionals are necessary for stress management and healthy bone density
· These nutrients are very crucial in allaying PMS
· The nutrients in Hormone Drug Support are designed to synergistically work together to help use fat for energy
· This plethora of nutritionals should promote restful delta-rhythm sleep, as well as offset depression which results from nutrient depletion.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”