· Prescription drugs used to treat high blood pressure also deplete special nutrients vital to good health
· The most common vitamins and minerals depleted by Rx blood pressure medications include the following: B1, B6, Folic Acid, Magnesium, and Zinc.
· Restoring these vital nutrients are very important to ones cardiovascular, muscular, and brain function.
· Zinc deficiencies can result in joint swelling, morning stiffness, and walking time
· Magnesium deficiencies can precipitate more frequent headaches and pain or tenderness in the back, neck, and shoulders (musculoskeletal pain)
· Vitamin B1 plays critical roles in cellular energy production, blood sugar conversion, nerve function, muscle utilization, thought and memory, and fat metabolism
· Zinc plays a key role in the immune system operation
· B6 is necessary for sense of well being and mood stability
· Without B6 most patients become depressed and much less attentive and alert
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”