· Your prescription drug is used to treat a chronic health problem; however, the Rx drug for cholesterol lowering can deplete special nutrients vital to good health.
· Recent research has shown that cholesterol-lowering medication can cause nutrient depletion thus robbing the body of vitamins such as B6, B12, Folic Acid, and Coenzyme Q10
· Cholesterol Drug Support is designed to restore vital CoQ10 which is essential for normal heart health, muscle function, brain focus, and energy levels
· B12 deficiencies often result in anemia, tiredness, weakness, and increased cardiovascular risk
· Q10 depletion may result in high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and low energy
· B6 reduction may precipitate depression, insomnia (sleeplessness), and increased heart problems
· Low folic acid levels leaves the person vulnerable to cancers and elevated homocysteine levels (heart damaging)
· Adding coenzyme Q10, vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid to the prescription drug regimen will improve energy and cardiovascular health
· Antioxidant effects: protects against free radical damage
· Healthier gum and mouth tissue
· Very safe – no studies have reported toxicity or adverse side effects
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”