SYMPTOMS OF ADRENAL FATIGUE
• You are tired even after 8 hr of sleep
• You crave salty stuff
• You have no energy
• You feel like struggling to do menial tasks
• You have a low libido
• You can’t handle stress (bonkers) (angry or anxious)
• You need more time to recover from trauma, illness, or grief
• You get light-headed when standing quickly
• You feel low or mildly depressed
• You get raging PMS
• Thinking is fuzzy
• Memory is a problem
• You wish you could take a nap in the afternoons
• You start to feel somewhat awake after evening dinner
• You have no energy to exercise; even walking up a few stairs is exhausting
• You have insomnia – 1st you fall asleep, but then you wake up several hours later and can’t go back to sleep
• You feel like you’re pushing yourself through the day
• You have chronic respiratory problems – allergies or asthma
• You probably have low blood pressure
• You like coffee because of its kick and boost
• You have extreme hot flashes or night sweats or PMS
• You feel like you have cotton in your head
The solution: Good nutrition such as Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid at 500mg per day + Siberian ginseng.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”