· Interferes with normal gut flora such as bifidobacteria which can result in gas & bloating, diarrhea or constipation, bad breath, and chronic vaginal yeast infections
· Biotin deficiency can result in dry, splitting fingernails and unmanageable hair
· Interfering with calcium can disrupt blood pressure, healthiness of bone & teeth, muscle contraction, and blood clotting
· Antibiotics diminish magnesium supplies thus leaving the body more vulnerable to cardiac arrhythmias, high blood pressure, insomnia, kidney stones, muscle cramps, PMS, and an increase in the frequency and severity of asthma or migraine headaches
· The reduction of many of the B vitamins can cause depression, irritability, memory loss, muscle weakness, edema, dry skin and mucous membranes, and fatigue
· B1 deficiencies bring on more frequent mood swings
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”