· Allows the patient to get the treatment they need while minimizing the risks and curtail avoidable side effects
· When medications unknowingly deplete the body of essential nutrients this can then in turn create more health problems
· An milligram of prevention is worth a kilogram of cure
· These drugs deplete B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Calcium
· Supports energy and optimal health function
· Folic acid depletion can cause some serious health problem, especially women. Folic acid deficiency can cause anemia, birth defects, cervical dysplasia, elevated homocysteine, headache, fatigue, depression, hair loss, anorexia, insomnia, diarrhea, nausea, and increased infections. Folic acid deficiency is also associated with an increased risk for developing breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
· Vitamin B12 depletion can cause anemia, which results in fatigue, tiredness and weakness. B12 deficiency is a common cause of depression, especially in the elderly. Offsets mental fatigue and confusion associated with B12 deficiency. Other irregularities that may occur include: tongue and mouth problems and skin sensitivity.
· Zinc is a mineral important to the immune system. Zinc deficiency can cause slow healing of wounds, insulin resistance, a loss of the senses of taste and smell, and infertility and sexual dysfunction in both men and women.
· Vitamin D depletion can result in skeletal problems such as osteoporosis as well as muscle weakness, tooth decay, and hearing loss. Vitamin D is involved in blood pressure regulation
· Problems associated with calcium loss include osteoporosis, heart and blood pressure irregularities.
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”