· Your prescription drug is used to treat a chronic health problem; however, the Rx medication for reducing inflammation and pain can also deplete special nutrients vital to good health.
· Depletions of vitamins C and folic acid are common. Also the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc are often reduced by anti-inflammatory Rx drugs.
· The Anti-Inflammatory Drug Support safely restores nutrients depleted by these prescription and over-the-counter medications.
· Replenishing vitamins C & folic acid, plus the minerals, calcium, magnesium, and zinc will help maintain healthy hearts, better metabolism of carbohydrates, improved energy levels, and enhanced nerve and muscle conduction.
· Without these essential nutrients the body is more prone to high blood pressure, asthma attacks, bone an skeletal problems, and many aspects of cardiovascular disease
· L-glutamine is an amino acid with amazing gastrointestinal surface protection and mucosa reconditioning abilities – especially for NSAIDs users
· L-glutamine improves exercise endurance and helps body maintain muscle mass
Join The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
subscribe with your email below
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! We would love to hear your comments and experiences. Join us and become a part of a Naturally Healthy Community!
Become A part of The Medicine Man's Community of Extra-Ordinary HEALTH!
Robert's Formula for IBS and Tummy Troubles
Psalm 104:14 “ ...the herb is for the service of man...”
Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
Certainly we should heed God’s advice and eat the “seed of the herb” and the “fruit of the tree.” If God said it, that settles it, and we should believe it!
1. The Prescription – “The herb…”
2.The Plan – “…is for the service of
3.The Person – “…man.”